About Diocesan Policies
What are the duties of a vestry?
Where can our congregation find an application form for a Human Needs/Smith Fund Grant for our social outreach ministry?
How can our youth advisors receive the required training in protection of children and youth from abuse?
How does a person prepare to pursue a calling to ordained ministry?
The links below provide a quick reference to these kinds of details of our diocesan life. If you have a question about diocesan polices and procedures that is not answered here, contact us.
- Transition Ministry Announcement
- Accounting Department - Processing of Cash Receipts, Disbursements & Other
- Alcoholism Policy
- Annual Parish Meeting
- Annual Reporting to Diocese
- Clergy Assistance Program Guidelines
- Clergy Continuing Education
- Clergy Insurance Guidelines
- Title IV Disciplinary Canons
- Diocesan Forms
- Discretionary Funds
- Duties of a Vestry
- Guidelines Bishop's Visit
- Guidelines for Remarriage
- Human Needs/Smith Charity Fund Grant Application
- Licensed Lay Ministries
- License to Officiate
- Process Toward Ordination
- Policy for Adults Attending Youth Events - Safeguarding God's Children
- Guidelines for Official Business Travel
- Mileage and Expense Reimbursement Policy
- Supply Clergy